Feeling 60s rebellious [MEDIA]
Sad to see the little green beetles made their way out there already. Enjoy the ash while it's still available, and scrounge as much as you can.
It's all very touchy feely warm fuzzy feeling stuff at a glance, but if you're of the mindset that you just want to be left alone in this world,...
I read about Agenda 2030 several years ago. Unfortunately most “mainstream” people will dismiss it as ____ wing conspiracy theory without digging...
Tough seeing him withered away like that in the end.
It works in the back of a pickup too ;) Poplar on parade
Back when I was 22 living in Tampa Bay Florida, a couple coworker buddies and I spent a long weekend there. They were originally from Kentucky but...
27/72 elm chunks and red oak heartwood splits.
It’s a case by case basis but a lot of times (at least when using the smaller tree companies) the homeowner is charged extra for removing the wood...
Living in a construction site during the winter can make a person especially on edge too :picard:
Connecticut is funny. In some areas premium wood will rot in place because nobody wants it, in other spots it's being loaded up as the arborists...
Probably the Crimson King cultivar of Norway maple (the ones with maroon leaves)
I hope the seller finds the sucker he's looking for. Large Cherry Burl - materials - by owner - sale - craigslist
Having fished the pier at the end of Mallery Street on St. Simon's Island many years ago, your story both conjured up vivid memories and made me...
I don't know what to think. I don't follow that guy on YouTube but one of his shorts popped up on my feed the other week where he was trolling...
Loaded up on some of the best ash I’ve gotten in almost a year. You know it’s good when every round has that fresh cut smell. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I can imagine those lines are pretty gross. In the state forest 15 minutes from my house they leave the lines up year round and every time I pass...
Since Friday afternoon I collected my first 5 gallons. Yesterday only about a gallon and a half between 4 taps, as it didn’t get out of the high...
35/72 a couple thick elm chunks burning on a red oak coal bed with a tulip poplar ugly on top.
I was planning on having 6 taps this year (that’s what I had last year which worked out well) but my uncle had an itch to try making syrup in his...