I bought a splitter about a year ago. I love hand splitting but I'm not getting any younger. I had about a 2 cord pile of elm from my neighbor's...
The Sun was scheduled to appear here a few days ago but it didn't happen.
34/71 SBH
Good morning everyone!
29/72 Cherry
I did my walk, resized some splits, and moved some wood. The most outside activity in a couple weeks. It felt great!
Good morning everyone! Less wind, no rain or fog today. I need to get back into my walking routine.
27/74 Shagbark Hickory and Elm
30/76 Cherry
I think the entire calendar has shifted by about a month. When I was growing up June was hot and September was chilly. Now it usually doesn't get...
Good morning everyone! I think we see the Sun for the first time in a while on Tues.
Emerald Ash Borer?
33/75 Cherry coals from overnight. We are supposed to see the Sun starting Tuesday. It's been a while.
Good morning everyone! Dry weather is coming!
Good morning everyone! Rain all day today. I'm so excited!
32/74 Cherry
I did something similar a few years ago. If I remember correctly taxes only apply to the amount you receive that is over what you paid in...
I burned a little Cherry early. Fire is out now. 35/75