Just what you were looking for!
I expect to up in the Whites for 4 nights, in about 2 weeks.
A piece of branch, split, counts....I think. A twig?
Just another way to get a split species on the rack. :handshake:
What species are toothpics made of? Should be easy to split, eh?
It came with its own kindling!
Do you have a level or framing square? Both would have a straight edge to put the bar on.
Good movie!
I just heard on one of the Boston News channels, that we're going 2.5 minutes of sunlight each day.
Good morning, members. Still winter here. 26⁰/38⁰. Even a threat of sunshine. We haven't had blue skies for over a week. I'll bring more...
You need to post a picture of the completed puzzle, or it never happened. :whistle:
QC - quality control [MEDIA]
Do you have another 20" bar to use for a test, with the same chain? If it cuts straight, then it's the bar. If it cuts crooked, then it's the chain.
Good morning, members. Cloudy day ahead. 28⁰/28⁰ We had a dusting of snow overnight. Enough to push around. I'll be bringing wood to the...
Same here. The local ponds and lakes haven't frozen for several years. No ice fishing derbies nor ice-out raffles.
I thought the sun always shines on Gobblers Knob. :cool:
What have I split in 2024...hmmm... let me think. A banana split counts, eh? :whistle:
What a nice guy for him to do that!
Good wintry morning, members. Mostly overcast today 31⁰/36⁰ It was a snow/sleet/rainy day yesterday. I'd guess we had an inch of slush when I...
Holy crap!! A Fiskars tool that's in one piece in Brad's truck!! It's rough looking, but in working condition. [ATTACH]