Its been probably 10 years since I've watched it myself. It's pretty sweet how the movie shows the story the music is saying. I used to be able...
[ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: i did the same thing cause ya know, i try to use words in conversations. Took a min but urban dictionary had it.
I'm not sure you can add another saw to that lineup without redundancy. I'm sure there's better things to spend your money on.
Sounding like "at elevation" is the only way to enjoy winter anymore. Last good winter here in sw Michigan was the first winter in this house. 13-14
Wow, what a mess!
Now that's what i call a bonfire!! :salute:
Probably best your hubby cools down a little before talking to him. I won't say much more. Your last sentence made me chuckle just a little...
Well that's an emergency sitiation there! I'd definitely let her use my.... wood. ;):D
It's definitely hard to share the benefits of that much work. I could give/sell some to someone who couldn't themselves but to enable someone to...
wildwest i assume you're doing alright after you face planted?
I was thinking you let them free range during the day and that's when the dog got em. Seems worse than i was originally thinking.
Obviously they don't keep any real eye on that dog from what you've said here so it's probably worse. What does the owner say when you talk with...
I'd call the pound and let the owner find it there. If that's an option where you are.
That's insane!!! What shipping company took that in like that? Looks like it never had a box!!! Edit: I don't expect anything less from the...
I'll have to try some Pledge if we get anymore snow this year. Get some of that on a hardwood floor or laminate and it's like an ice rink for days.
That's nicer than i can/would've put it. I'll just say, especially don't let your guard down around foreignors! I didn't know the whole story...
Some unconventional birds at the feeder this morning. [ATTACH] This one must've had a cold foot or something. It stood there on one leg with...
I've found the splitter i have right now is easier to move around by hand if the ram is fully extended. Takes a good bit of tongue weight off.
Was definitely kinda dark in the feeder for me to see its back. Breast is orange-ish and about in the same shape as your picture. I haven't saw...