As a rule of thumb I’d say so. Typically a short shelf life once they start to go. Although, buZZsaw BRAD has cut some standing dead sugar maples...
With sugar maple I found out the hard way that once they get damaged, it’s best to firewood them sooner than later. Nice harvest :yes:
Looks like a large ominous locomotive train of wood :dex:
[MEDIA]
Haha I can’t refute that… Latest I’ve scrounged was midnight, earliest was 4:30am :loco: :crazy:
24/70 mulberry, elm, red oak and Bradford pear. Light snow coming down.
Whenever he rolls out of bed and checks the forum he’s going to be dumbfounded :rofl: :lol:
Beautiful tree. It’s easy to spot the females especially when they’re loaded with fruit. I have a handful of berries in cold stratification now so...
Mostly red maple but I still wanted to holler at the driver that my house was back the other way :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
I've had a couple different saws that I wish I didn't buy. That's a weird thing to admit, but an even worse feeling to have. I'd rather spend $50...
I think you're right about the pictures. People need to see what they're getting. Numbers and figures aren't useful to a casual burner. They'd...
LOL that's one of those memes most men can relate to. When it comes to certain tasks we're kind of wired for procrastination. Once the wife has...
All gold :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Unless by front door he means front door of his house, letting that cold air inside...
Shirts are way out of my wheelhouse, but I know a guy who used this site to promote a rather large Facebook page years ago: Create with Spring,...
Who dat? Grizzly Adam?
I would like to know what happened with the swag shop, and why it fell by the wayside. Was one member/admin/moderator spearheading the whole...
Special Ed maybe! metalcuttr is equally guilty. He sent me the CAD file for the logo. Sorry Russ, if I'm going down, you're coming with me ;)
Better give me the boot now :rofl: :lol: [IMG]
LOL I hear ya. I don't look forward to weed whacking in the heat, mowing the lawn every week, sitting in traffic roasting away, etc. I enjoy the...