This thread still open? :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
That's out of my wheel house bud. huskihl The Wood Wolverine
Oh I can do that but I've kinda went saw crazy in 2023. But, this is 2024 and I'm sorta mulling over another Echo to add to the fleet. With extra...
I'll read and like but thats the extent of my involvement.
I can send you some of....all of this. This had settled considerably before I took the pics this morning. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
You winning it?
Sorry I haven't been posting here. Its in the teens and my garage isn't heated so I'm hibernating. Lol. It get back up in the high 20's or warmer...
Welcome back grazer.
I'm not bidding on it. If I get another 241 I'll get a new one from the UK.
buZZsaw BRAD STIHL MS 241C Professional Gas Powered Chainsaw w/ 18" Bar and Chain | eBay
We have gotten about 24" in the last 10 days.
I wish we had that much snow.
I sold it.
Both my 241's and my 2511 have captive bar nuts. Things I've grown to appreciate in saws since being exposed to so many... Side adjustment,...
Unfortunately, only three of my saws have the captive bar nuts. Also a nice feature.
I've not used it yet, but I recently bought the new Oregon speed cut narrow kerf .325 bar for the 241. Its aluminum core too. Nice and lightweight...
Sorry about your loss and I will be praying for a speedy recovery and comfort for the grieving.
It's ok Brad. I have front and side chain adjusting saws. If I could, I'd change them all over to side. Nothing wrong with preferring the smarter,...
Dang Monte. What a day you had. Glad its back up n running.
I wonder that myself.