I'm all for a heated outdoor area. Will this area be always kept warm? Are the smokers drop-ins, or live-ins? If drop-ins, how much lead time...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Mid-30's/Mid-40's Some sun I'll be talking my snowblower to the shop for some TLC. It's running...
All went as expected. :thumbs:
Bluebirds paid us a visit. [ATTACH]
All's well here. Soggy and foggy.
Good morning, members. A windy day ahead, with showers. 50⁰/42⁰ foggy Boston News Channel reported 3.5 inches of rain over the last 12 hours,...
Is that behind a Walmart store, or some kind of warehouse? Nice score! Well deserving of the You Suck award.
:popcorn:
Good morning, members. Overcast day ahead. Upper teens/Mid-30's Another storm hits later this afternoon. 2-3 inches of rain with gusty...
This works well for me. [ATTACH]
It was "grab and throw snowball snow"
Took a few pics while I was out moving snow. Coming back from the bottom of the driveway.[ATTACH] Small cedar tree bearing weight. [ATTACH]...
We're fine. Snow management today is priority 1! I have a few hours of moving snow out of the way. We got ~9inches of snow. Half of that was...
You can always switch back to your current bank after any time commitment there might be with the new bank. Leave some $'s in your current...
Good morning, members. No too bad outside. 28⁰/38⁰ overcast, some sun. Snow management is number one today. 2-3 inches of rain forecasted...
It's easier than you think. After years of doing it, it just feels right. And as I stated, everybody's situation is different.
I should have mentioned that we charge as much as we can, to take advantage of whatever CC rewards that can be had. Whatever is on the monthly...
Everyone's situation is different. We've been fortunate to save, save, and save some more. Carry no debt. We were able to max out 401k plans...
A White Christmas is rare here.
You and I have differing ideas of what a wood stack is. :handshake: