That blanket, or the baffles themselves being out of place will make a stove work poorly for sure!
You'd have to use doublewall pipe due to CTC (roof framing) which takes the CTC spec down to 6"...that and the OD of the pipe takes you to the...
Very interesting!
Have you ever heard the recording of the 911 call for a similar situation? I'll call it the "bambulance" call...I'd post a link here, but some...
So just noticed something tonight...opened up a 2 pack of "Mallow Cup" from a Christmas goodie bag and started munching...hey, these things are...
I hear ya...and yep we will just have to agree to disagree, but I know there is a certain "sleep better at night" satisfaction that comes with...
Someone needs to invent a chainsaw with "metal sense" on the chain...like those table saws that "stop n drop" the blade the instant that you touch...
Even so...there is nothing like telling the bank "sayonara", especially on a mortgage! :dancer:
Agreed
Good idea...I have experience with lots of different kinds of mechanical objects, including saws, but they have never been my profession, or...
AMEN! :handshake:
Check your bolts first...some kits come with loctite already on the bolts. Gasket thickness used as part of the spacing is VERY common on...
Good thinking...paint is cheap.
Its easy for very disciplined persons...I'd say for the VAST majority of the population, it would lead to long term debt...and that is also why...
I work with a guy that does that...seems like it would take tons of discipline to not charge more than you can pay off in a given month...dangerous...
Not sure how to take that...you think she is a bad PT, or you just a hard head?! :smoke::D
Sounds like someone needs plenty of water (easy to get dehydrated this time of year) and some good stretches...a few sessions with a good PT can...
I'd put credit card debt ahead of vehicle financing (as far as bad ideas goes)
Drop the left side and make a well timed hard right turn...:thumbs: :D :quad:
X2...that's a monster! Trees like that one might warrant a carbide chain! :saw: