x4
The fabric ones I used had two doors for escape from preditors or other strays looking for trouble. So they're not cornered.
Not sure it's the same bug. Ours was flu, wicked headache and relentless dry cough, fever, muscle aches. Took WWW over a week and I'm over a...
Cool! Husband gave kiddo a generic wireless speaker for Birthday last summer, and I got Spotify for them. They love it and use it a lot!
:dex::dex::dex:
What brand stove? Our Schrader doors looked the same. And cute kitty :)
x2 Larry savemoney
:rofl: :lol:
Do you know what these were used for? Laundry, or drinking water, or?
[ATTACH]
HA, remind me to go take a pick of the black parts of the bumper tomorrow :rofl: :lol:
Took kiddo and I to the doc over Thanksgiving, looking out the waiting room window I noticed the the white schroud (?) under my chrome bumper was...
[MEDIA] Woke up with this music in my mind Friday morning, we watched the movie again Sat night. Enjoy, LOVE the french horns.
Pardon me for the lapse, I just saw the grass fire in your avatar pick and your message and it gave me giggle. Must have been quite the party...
Good Boy!
Great!
WWW is not an ice fisherman, just a couple times decades ago, so not sure, but he guesses maybe 6" here.
:eek:
I had a stretch of it a couple weeks ago, it was my internet. Anyway I'm a fan of deleting cookies/cleaning up system files and all that jazz.
Ice fishing derby next weekend, it's been a VERY mild winter. Many/most days above 30* and many nights only down to the 20's. This week has been...