I was pleasantly surprised. I'll end up with one eventually and get inside it.
Very cool.
Mine are stored full. On their bottom like any saw. I had an MS231 fir many years way back. It never leaked either.
Lol. Ive read the flippy cap leaking lore as well. So far, none of mine have. I can imagine the diesel noise and HST whine could be irritating...
Im kicking around doing the same on my 241.
Zack323 If you are ok with cutting a hole in the lid of your saw for the filter that red beard velocity stack adapter and an oiled foam filter...
My buddy was trying to dissuade me from one because he doesn't like HST. "I puts you through the windshield when you let off the gas". I've owned...
Depends on the member.... one likes to try and police others via PMs. :loco: :crazy::rofl: :lol:
This is my first modern Husqvarna saw. But, it's really a Zenoah built saw. I was under the impression, from the internets, that fine sucking was...
Husqvarna 550MK2/562xp Vstack Adapter
Boxer briefs... these are the only ones I wear anymore. [ATTACH]
Not sure on the red beard set up for your saw. I've used outerwear products for years too. Bikes, quads, jeeps and RC cars. Now the saws too.
Also, weirdo...:rofl: :lol:
Weirdo...:rofl: :lol:
Meh. Sometimes you gotta pic yer battles and underwear folding isn't one worth the time. [ATTACH]
I toss my freshly laundered boxers in the boxer drawer. No folding ever. Socks, not just tossed in but not rolled or folded either. Stacked up by...
That's the way I'm leaning. The X version though. In fact I believe they no longer make the standard RTV as of this year. I like the idea of the...
The X series Kubota RTV units have significantly more suspension than the regular RTV. 8 ish vs 3 ish if I'm recalling correctly. They ride way...
I like the red beard set up on the 241. That with an outwears pre filter there is almost nothing on the foam. It's for a 1/5 scale RC car. [ATTACH]
My 543 xp sucked in fines like the consumer reports highest rated vacuum cleaner. With parker O-ring lube on the O-ring. Only a mesh filter is...