The oil goes bad? I bought a liter of oil a couple years ago for "just incase", not a good plan if it goes bad lol. Also I bought a 2 pk of the...
Oh no, I hope you didn't get injured? How about an AM/FM radio for the silence? And do you guys have food?
They still look cute:)
Does this face your processing area? They look like little observers in a stadium :)
1 of 2 coons down!
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Sharply angled chin?
We'll all join the possie!
These are pure bred Cattle Dogs: [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] The coloring for sure, but the body shape is why I thought Cattle Dog. I don't remember the...
Some of their coat markings reminds me of cattle dogs. Guess you'll have a better idea as they grow up. I'm happy for them and you!
:drool:
Cool!
What is hole for? Outside air intake?
:picard:
Did you know there can be one or more fathers to a litter?
Lacey. I've had a lot of dogs and I've never seen such long lacey eyelashes :)
Giz/Emma and everyones pets on the board
Yep, I totally lost my sense of smell and taste Dec 2020 or 21 (?), Strong smells whether pleasant or bad all smelled like rotten chemicals. I...
Nope, boat and coop in the way, by the time he got in position and turned his gun light they were eye to eye and he scadoodled.
Woopsy, fogged the house up with paint burn smoke tonight. Not enough coals to light up a reload with door cracked, so he opened the door all the...