:rofl: :lol: Hey, I'd be willing to give that a whirl! And if I caught a whopper, I could pick it up on the lift! :thumbs:
You'll have to make sure that you can use a 3/4" tee like that Wood Wolverine but you should have the same Energy control valve that I have...even...
Thank you! Yes sir, just add this to the inlet side of the control valve. 5602-12-12-12 Tee Hydraulic Fitting, 3/4" NPT x FP x FP, Pipe Adapter...
With EPA permit, which doesn't come cheaply, or easily! (read: commercial/industrial)
Fresh air inlet on residential is bogus anyways...unless you have a VERY tight house, and if so then it needs a heat recovery unit anyways...IMO.
Its the good stuff Marvin , get it all! :saw: :stack: :stacker:
Thank you sir! As usual, I way underestimated how long it would take! :picard:
Thanks! Stock height for a Huskee 22ton... sorry, I didn't measure it...it could probably be a couple inches taller for me, but it's not...
I would not have guessed that was from tires...I've seen dads old CB6048 do the same, or worse, on pure firewood...cloud so bad that as it drifted...
I doubt that was totally from the FIL, but he very well may have finished it off. I think I'd find some stainless steel sheet metal, cut out a...
Nice...if you want to work outside, you won't get any better weather than this in December! :stacker::stacker: :yes:
Well, I bought this Huskee 22 ton (what was left of it) on March 5th, and today was finally the maiden voyage in her new configuration...pretty...
Buckle up dad, PetSmart closes in half an hour... [IMG]
In regards to the moisture meter question, I was told that some woods will have slightly different resistance across the grain vs with it...makes...
Same...
Hmm...you may be onto something here...so would that fall under "jet propulsion, or "explosive forces"? :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Wonder if this would have been a good one to use Coca Cola on?
It works for 3...never tried 4, but seems doable... :whistle:
Been slackin here I guess... :emb: -What’s Forrest Gump’s password? 1forrest1. -I used to run a dating service for chickens. But I was...
Not really...sawdust goes in, the press cycles, out poops bricks...