Yeah.... might as well just clean up the casting imperfections. :rofl: :lol:
I was thinking WTH myself, figuring it was some super rural location before clicking on your map link. Once i seen it was by a busy...
Judging from its location. Id say it's a training smoke house for firefighters.
Shag is about the only one i can differentiate.
Well shoot... here i am thinking you're cooler than you actually are! J/k. That bike trip you did to Florida ranks right up there in my opinion....
I guess I'll fix it myself. :thumbs::rofl: :lol:
This is awesome!!
Well don't ya know..... we all think we're good!
I'm about the same with not knowing what to say. Sometimes I'll read a post and think about it for hours, obviously while doing other stuff,...
I get up that way dirt biking on the orv trails by Muskegon. Probably not anytime soon but we'll see how it all works out.
Eggshooterist well it looks like you're gonna probably motivate me to work on it sooner than later. Lol. I love other people's enthusiasm...
As the title says its a mac 110. I know absolutely nothing about these. I haven't researched at all yet just figured I'd ask quick to see what...
Everyone's got a different perspective and reason why they do things. It is kinda funny to me when people like "bad news" posts. Kinda like a...
That's frustrating. It's almost like someone without a clue about saw chains sells them. :headbang:
I say hickory. Could go out and take some bark pics that look very similar.
Well today was my first ash clean out of the season.
This is why i try to do everything myself anymore if possible. Or figure i different way to do it. Your original post makes me question the...
Not much bird activity around here for the last month or two. I kinda figured it was due to a bunch of seed being made by native plants and...
Here's my best comparison. All i have is room temp to come close to you cat guys. I have just a black box stove. Outside temps about freezing,...
That'll be fun to play/experiment with. I'd be curious to hear what you think of them vs black locust after the heating season. :handshake: