Cool deal. I like those small saws.
My buddy brought his ms250 over today. Chain was absolutely useless as it was. I used my 2 in 1 on it and this is the result in hard seasoned...
Yeah... that's not going to cut well at all.
I recommend a Stihl 2 in 1 sharpening tool.
Wow...
Yes it's possible. When I was in diesel/auto tech school the one instructor told us of a car that was towed into the dealership, he was a service...
So they couldn't put it anywhere else....
We get 26-28 mpg not towing with ours and it was cheaper than even a plain Jane Ford F150 base 4x4 when we bought it new. I don't think we paid to...
Same here. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I use butlercreek flip ups on most. Buy Scope Covers and More. Shop Today For All of Your Outdoor Needs!
Echo's definitely seem to always run. Very reliable. I lean echo over the others but I like and run them all. I'd be happy as a pig in mud if they...
I was surprised for sure.
That's what soured my cousin on Stihl. Running trashed ms 250's for a lineman job.
Got ya. Interesting these old saws are.
Maybe international harvester? Lol. Some Tractors were positive ground way back too.
You may or may not know this... I didn't until I recently ran into it. Some saws have a positive ground ignition system. Wiring in an electronic...
Agree on the plastic color looking dirty with age. I never thought about the bar as a stand out marketing tool. Most normal saw owners just keep...
We have a few locally now. Several years now. Once you know the process its better that a 4 way stop or lights. In my opinion.
I'd prefer the Stihl bars to be matte black and read Stihl in orange. Like a cannon bar. The new graphics are cartoonish and I don't like the...
I agree. Maybe a couple of each. Then get them ported. And put shiney bars on them and....