Thanks, I'm sold on since since Backwoods Savage told me :) I'm thinking two of the fans below. One to blow our room air into the alcove (floor...
Thanks guys, it is what it is. We were like a well tuned force before I got sick and did some pretty impressive things together over the years....
Thank you, and please thank her for me too :)
Thank's Mister! I tacked up a sheet of paper to record things. At this time it's really warm here so I noted that too. More hope for the fans,...
Wow, thank you, it's practically personalized! You nailed us, we're coming from smoke dragons, and yep husband found I did not click the bypass...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I've been avoiding pictures, room is still not finished and icky. But I'll post a pic for you :) I just opened the thermostat up a bit for a...
Thanks! I just asked on one of his videos.
Can anyone recommend a free app for designing for my kiddo? She has interest designing homes (architecture?) and frankly I'm impressed at how...
We are up and running!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Followed the step by step on starting the fire, when to shut stove door and then engage the cat and we seem...
:rofl: :lol: (woops, duh)
:confused:
Esoot?
For better or worse Dad Jokes and puns give me a chuckle. Chuckling is fun for me :)
:drool:
:startled: She had to break two of WWW's teeth because his roots were wrapped around his jaw, but yikes not his jaw!
eeks, that sounds awful! Husband has 2 of his 3 wisdom teeth pulled so far. Would it relieve some pressure if you had your two bottom wisdom...
:eek:
Jack Straw and Canadian border VT , could you bother you to get your Brides' opininons on partials?
Sorry