In my mind, how can it not work. :cool: The place gets swept out in and then. Sometimes there's a body or two. Sometimes none.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 30/50. Clear and sunny. Yesterday, I fired up my snowblowers. I was a happy guy when they started...
[ATTACH]
Are you on the 3yr plan? Do you have other sources to refill your empty racks, after this heating season? I'd find room for them onsite, if it...
Good morning, members. Right at freezing. 70⁰ inside. Overcast day ahead. We had our first snow that stuck on the deck. It fell in flurries...
Our stove loads from the side. So, refilling or initial loading, is the same. Splits lay on their side horizontally, or an east/west config as...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Mid-20's to mid-40's. Sunny. Our houseguests are leaving today. It's been a fun 10 days having them...
Nice toy![ATTACH] I use a Toro plug-in blower. It's sufficient for what I ask of it. It also converts to a be able to mulch into a collection bag.
Nice you had the room to drop them like that!
Nice score, Brad! I've been burning a mix of red maple and ash. I did bring some red oak to the house. Some was burned last night.
Good morning, members. Cold start 28⁰. Mid-40's and sunny later. A this-n-that day ahead. Football Be safe Be healthy
Good morning, members. Nice day Mid-30's now, Mid-40's later. Clear dry We had a good day trip yesterday. The national cemetery was decked...
Any guess on the kind of wood? If I have a log like what's in the picture, it has already burned.
We took a ride to visit my inlaws, interned at the National Cemetery in Bourne, on Cape Cod. [ATTACH] Being Veteran's Day, there were flags...
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. Cool start. Mid-50's later. Dry We'll be day-tripping to Cape Cod today, with my SIL & BIL. We'll...
Good luck with the install!
And... he's got piles and piles of split wood.