This isn't a channel I subscribe to but I have watched a few of her vids. I found this interesting. [MEDIA]
Exactly. :thumbs:
I'm starving and won't be able to eat till 5 ish.
But the Internet says....:loco: :crazy::rofl: :lol:
Oh stop....:D
Lol. I guess I'll just have to pay for another one all by myself then. :rofl: :lol:
Wait, so the 543 isn't going to be free because you ported 4 of mine already???
That trial pass is how we got in. My wife's work gave them out.
Best hotdog I've had. Just had one the other day.
I use those too. I like them. I did find I need to remove the raker file because I push down to hard and get the chains to aggressive. I use west...
I've heard of them but never seen one.
You could have saved a huge $50 and got a 562xp G. :dex:
Chinese made ECHO products - beware !
We have the higher membership as well. Its basically paid for by the kickback. We shop for a couple others too so that helps. I agree on the...
We were sams club members for several years until we went to a Costco one time. We joined Costco that day and cancelled our sams membership the...
If that's the case, they best not be in a deer suit come the 15th. :thumbs:
We have a bigun running around here. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thank you kind sir. :salute::thumbs::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
This is why the blowers and mowers get pump gas. I use to much fuel in them. The 2 cycles get 90 e-free year around and the mowers get corn...
I watched her vids on it. I agree, retune an get running. But, she believes, or at least has been preaching, that you don't need to retune when...