Unfortunately he called today saying he has looked all over the barn several times and can’t seem to find it. He said he might of given it away or...
Huh, electric boiler, never knew there was such thing. Interesting.
:thumbs:Love the wood block mod. !
Spoke with the neighbor yesterday, he still has the saw. I’ll try to get over there this week to take some pics.
I’m interested in what folks have to say. We have a BJ’s membership and use it a fair amount. There is also a Costco less than a mile from the...
If they ain’t smart enough to not smash the window that should tell ya…
We have had guys smash the back window out of a skid steer chainging them down. One guy said it won’t happen again. Yup your right you’re gonna...
Nice, those iron and oak units are stout!
Yup that’s what I’m talking about! Big fish!
However, if you could make a trip to the canyons happen, I’d gladly change your spark plugs!:D
That that looks nice, do you use it for ice fishing?
Lol, those guys are in diapers when rap started.
Two hour ride in the freezing rain to the site with the shchwing this morning. The a few hours out in the weather and a wet return home. Fun times!
Not sure what the code is here there are no inspections. Been around wood stoves for as long as I can remember. I don’t recall ever seen a stove...
Had to save a couple of those incase the gestapo comes by!
Hopefully you didn’t scare the farts out of them. You know that’s going to kill our planet! :rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH] These were on the doorstep today. I’m on the road tomorrow but lunch should be entertaining Friday…
Eh, I’ve been called worse!
Exactly why I wouldn’t want one as a pet. Look at those claws! I can’t imagine the meat is much different than whitetail deer? I have seen it...
I got no pics for today. But, the slob next to me took an upper radiator hose off with the pressure tester still attached to the truck and the...