I recently purchased my first one. Its just a Forester brand. It feels and works fine. I would prefer if the muffs flipped out away from your ears...
But it is a Stihl and I've heard online they aren't good saws. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Me likes how you thinks. :salute::handshake:
I want to look in that shed!
They also have these. Identical to the Troy bilt, Remington and other saws. [ATTACH] These run pretty well for a cheap 42cc saw when you hod rod...
Menards has a new Husqvarna chainsaw in. [ATTACH]
There is a mushroom store in a city 35 miles away that sells them. I need to try them as I'm allergic to crab, shrimp and lobsta and it wasn't...
I know what saw you didn't use to cut that... [ATTACH]
Not a free Senix 4 stroke saw...
Winner winner, Chicken dinner. :D
I've read they taste like crab or lobta
Oh...I have plans, lots of plans.
I wouldn't doubt it. Lol
Maybe its the special Chinesium metal it's made from...
Very cool brother. Happy anniversary.
Found out back. [ATTACH]
Its about to be on for the 543 xp hoover... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
That would be excellent.
Thats convenience right there. Had I known trees will power the saws I would have invested in some non gas units.
Oh hecks naw on the battery stuff. The contraband is A carb tool that is only to be used by "certified" small engine Techs.