Nice happy ending to your Saab story ;)
That's a good score out here where we're surrounded by hardwood forests. Out there... that's like hitting firewood powerball :dex:
I've grown Carolina Reapers on and off for a few years now, so this will be interesting :whistle: I've ordered a few different seeds and hot...
Hopefully the contractor you know from church has a good (and cheaper) solution. Maybe something could be fabricated locally?
A couple more ash sticks for the hoard today. These are exponentially more solid than yesterday’s half punky pieces. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Last year I replaced the tank on mine, which I bought in 2011 :thumbs:
https://youtube.com/@Bushradical?si=E5xr3plqG3hwcFPx https://youtube.com/@AndrewCamarata?si=E47F-M5Dqh-oJrOx
Since this is a public forum I won't specifically name the company, but "slap & whip me" aircraft's biggest enemy is itself. Too big to get out of...
That's my jam! ;) :rofl: :lol: That and weird stuff like this: [MEDIA] (It was in that movie Kids...)
Even when they aren't actively leaking they smell up my cab. I really should get out of the habit of bringing combustibles in there anyway. Plan...
More or less, lately anyway. Although, after today not anymore. I noticed just now that it leaked fuel all over my seat... Oh and I went back to...
Half the stuff I listen to in the truck I keep my windows rolled up for out of not wanting to be judged. Likewise, that same half I won't link...
Thread bump. More small ash cut with the little top handle saw. I’m on a bit of an ash kick lately, mostly looking for sawmill logs but finding...
Currently 49 but it’s only supposed to bottom out at 47. Nice night for a fire anyway, and I’ve got another mixed load of red oak, cherry, ash and...
That downed hickory with the leaves still clinging to it would be my priority. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of good stuff in those piles too,...
Use this function to pull a picture image from your C drive (or phone). [ATTACH]
From a distance it appears to be black walnut?
How bad do you need it? Oak is great fuel and if I really, really needed firewood I suppose I’d drop $60 for a heaping load (quarter or half the...
Sure is :thumbs:
Beech nuts?