Just saw the radar for the weekend...they show heavier rain coming through overnight, then just light spotty showers through the day...
[MEDIA]
[IMG]
Yup, Luke 21:7-36...Bible Gateway passage: Luke 21:7-36 - New International Version
Well, can't be sure without seeing the leak rate in person, but unless it's just pouring out, yep I've used this trick a number of times over the...
Looks like it might be better suited for that! :rofl: :lol:
Aw comeon...just fill er up and leave the cap a lil loose so it can't build pressure, it'll be fine for this lil trip! :thumbs:
Saw this posted on a log splitter page...the caption was "finally got one piece cut" [ATTACH]
I think we are all on the same page...the problem is that electric stuff is not ready for prime time yet...works fine for light duty homeowner...
Weather forecast still showing very likely rain Saturday, but only 1/4" total, so might not be a total washout...they were calling for rain all...
X3
Well, at least Thursday and Friday look nice... [ATTACH]
For sure...makes a tractor/backhoe seem like antique technology
Yup, control and constrict the minions...and do as I say, not as I do!
Since cordless saws (tools) was a topic here for a minute...seen this on a log splitter page tonight... it said "finally got one piece cut"...made...
Sunday afternoon was liftoff for us...
Self locking that way too, right?! :rofl: :lol:
Was starting to think you converted to gas n checked out on us! ;) :rofl: :lol: So does this shed face south by any chance? My main stacks run E/W...
I've had one at work for a year or so now...not a ton of time on it yet (less than 10 tanks?) but it seems to be a very nice saw, no regrets of...
Yep, that bearing has to be greased once in a while...