[ATTACH]
I dig the decorations, we had both at our old house...this house isn't big enough for many of them, but cool! Husband thinks the top one is 140...
tyvm :)
Cool! Oh, oops, sounds like where I live, but there are mountains/Nat Forest not too far with legal cutting zones. We are buying at this point,...
What does the top lever on your stove do? Also, how does garlic grow in frozen ground?
There's another one called Canuckle. The response after one wins looks hilarious. I've only seen one, got it on my 5th try. It said "Lucky...
Oh this peculiar lady. Early 2022 she something like this to put in her gas fired fireplace. I did my best but she's convinced she'll be okay if...
:drool:
First morning in the 20's, pellet stove, cup of coffee and my news show is very comfy this morning. Cash Larue we've been running in the 60's...
Yes, and in dense dead skinny & tall trunk lodgepole whether it be pine beetle kill or floods. wildfire or combo, consider entire trees falling...
I don't find this funny at all. I can't believe this newspaper is joking about it. Daily Darwin: Sunday, October 8, 2023
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Jho8oBteVzA?feature=share
Oops, sorry for your unfortune. I could even hear the guy on the donkey hit the metal wall panel :rofl: :lol:
This one had me laughing so hard this morning I was almost crying.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/V03-OT1KWQg?feature=share
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/18On3zVtp7Y?feature=share
x2
[MEDIA]
:handshake:
I don't believe him :whistle: Maybe the pain from his privates distorted his memory? :rofl: :lol: They were small horses, but not burro's....