That or it’s in pieces in a container headed on a boat ride.
It was a Mack so no big loss there! Lol
Sounds like a triaxle disappeared from a lay down area last night:eek:
No business wants to talk on the phone anymore. I’d much rather talk to a person unfortunately it’s usually someone who can barely speak English.
I’d rather take my chances with a grizzly than the animals that might get you in the concrete jungle!
MDA a slang term for it is sass.
It think it was yooperdave that said “my stove doesn't care what the wood stacks look like” I’ll go with that and spend my time on other stuff.
My kid calls them dinosaur foot trees!
I’ll hold off as long as I can here, still gotta get up on the roof and poke the chimney out. Hopefully later on this week.
SSS!
That looks awesome!
Ugh, Monday! I’m usually reading this early in the AM figured I’d say howdy.
:rofl: :lol: Thanks! Yes sir I’ll shovel the bark in a little at a time. was that the only plow they have? :rofl: :lol:
That’s New England weather for ya!
Hoping for cold and lots of snow!
Wow message scrambled but you get the point!
Margarita’s for the adults tacos for the help!
Bark mountain will be slow to get rid of
[ATTACH] The drain hose on the dehumidifier was slightly loose for ca couple days! Doh!
I figured, I live in a town that borders yours!