I lived in Norfolk from '75 to '81 and Newport News from '81-85
It was 44 here when I got up. Fourth small fire of the season. Lumber cutoffs
Good morning everyone!
Good morning everyone! With an extended dry forecast, I'm going to tackle some exterior painting I've been putting off.
About this time last year we saw more fresh cut firewood going by than ever before. I assumed it was due to a colder than average forecast and...
56/70 Just started third fire of the season. Going to run it up to about 76 or so and let it go out.
Seems to be more than usual up early today.
That must be it.
Good morning everyone! I mentioned yesterday that there was no rain in the forecast for the next week or so. Take a wild guess what's going on...
I usually sleep 6-7 hours.
Good morning everyone! No rain forecast for the next week or so. I'll take it! I might actually have to water the outside flowers.
In my case it is.
In VT you have to have your tank inspected every 3 years to get deliveries. One of the requirements is that the line is not touching concrete.
46/69 First fire of the season. Lumber cutoffs and a hunk of elm
Good morning everyone! Nice day ahead.
"Pecker poles" is a new one on me.
Good morning everyone! Several nice days in a row ahead. That hasn't happened in a while.
Glad you caught it before it was worse.