Oh please no
Garcia is one lucky doggie to Bless your family.
Oh I see, yes, we planned on bringing them back. We didn't even open the box, so they can use them on the next BK they sell with legs :) All of...
x2!
:confused:
Happy Birthday Bill !
Well, atleast it didn't drag on. Best wishes for your next adventure :)
We had 4 :p , then a 5th (UHF?) came along later too. Too bad I couldn't pull the push/pull power toggle by myself.
Yes, I ordered the ped. but the SIL forgot to note it. But they did right by the customer (me). :thumbs:
Wow! SIL at Dealer called me today, ped is already here, and taking the $$ of the legs of the price of it. :dex:
I had a place snap off 3 studs within a couple years, Sure the paid to fix it at another shop but I had to drop it off and hitch a ride, pita for...
I lost $134 on a scam website. We can't find WWW's gun powder for years and years now, like since Obama. I found some but the website only took...
Cute :) Lodgepole pine seeds :rofl: :lol:
The Vice President is.
Could a head lamp help?
Called the Dealer again today, he ordered the ped, will take the cost of the legs off the ped, and they are in stock, so just a matter of shipping...
Oh, I see, I was thinking jelly or jam or something. So, hunting instead :yes:
If we could hear the stories of the these plow's pasts I bet it would be amazing.
What do you do with them?
Word of mouth. Or, I had 3 tons split delivered (dump truck dumped in front) and several neighbors were asking, maybe some of your customers had...