Try Ebay? What model?
I'm not aware of any doublewall that can be connected directly to the liner tee...you'll have to come through the wall (thimble) with that snout,...
Well, I hit Menards tonight and walked by the OPE isle, they were cleaned out of the sale priced bar oil...oh well, I don't really need more...
Dang dude, where did you find the laser guided stacking device?! :jaw:
Dunno...find out! [ATTACH]
Just finishing up the end of my last Yamalube 2S gallon...zero complaints, thinking about buying another gallon.
Boooo! I hope that money buys the scammer a nice dinner, and food poisoning!!
Pfft...500 is fuel economy cruise control mode...600 is hitting the stride, 700 is really still no worries, 800 on some (most) stoves is time to...
I did see that...must be present to win? Edit, yup
I think most of the newer stihls have a momentary off pushbutton kill switch...hard to screw that up!
Hoarder
Not likely...unless one of your competition comes on here, figures out who's who and what's what, decides to "rat you out"
:thumbs:
Just seen this on a FB log splitter group...supposed to make the bigguns easy to slide into the splitter... [IMG]
20-30 minutes I'd say...
X3
Hey, even Superman wouldn't be able to stop the Human Torpedo! :whistle::D
[IMG]
Standard aluminum or copper based anti seize is good for that 1800*F range, but nickel based takes it to roughly 2600*F...usually doesn't cost...
Some diesel in a pump sprayer early in the morning after a cooler night will kill 'em off...or, I've heard soapy water dissolves their wings...