I can't believe the title actually passed FHC edits!! :whistle:
Winter berries are in the Holly family. Critters can eat them. Poisonous to humans. The berries stay around and contrast nicely against snow....
I had a small fire yesterday and again this morning. Just a few chunks. No issues.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Another dry, sunny day with low humidity. Low 70's. A little of this and that today. Be safe Be...
That's how I feel at times. Question - Why burn high btu wood during shoulder season? Answer - because that's what I got. Just split...
I have a mag mount flashlight with a goose neck. It shines right where I want it to. Similar to this [ATTACH]
Some wood migrated right into the stove. Windows left open overnight. 64⁰ indoors this morning. Windows still open. Had the 1st lighting of...
Good morning, members. A nice day ahead. Like theburtman states, several nice days in a row. Low 70's later, clear and low humidity. I lit...
Not that I'm aware of.
We had a drought last year which resulted in no winter berries. This year, we're >10 inches of rain above average. Winter berries like the...
Nice to see the Sox helping your team's cause.
Good morning, members. Nice clear day ahead. Mid-70's and low humidity. 4 inches of rain yesterday. I plan to split and stack some wood...
Lots of splits in those rounds. Nice score!
And....? :yes:
'Tis the season!
Good morning, members. Rainy day today. :( Mid-60's. Rain heavy at times. Decent day yesterday brining wood on-site and then, bringing...
Do you have any curtain rods hanging around? Some camo cloth would do you fine.
I'm thinking it's red oak, possibly white. The white rays in the 2nd picture is what my guess is based on.
Well, it is one wheel more than my 2-wheeler. :whistle:
Took advantage of a cool, dry morning to begin the migration. Some dry red maple from 12/20 should be fine for shoulder season, along with...