Nice looking tree. If it’s Saturday, I’m in the wood pile. :thumbs:
[ATTACH]
No problem [ATTACH]
just sayin [ATTACH]
Mission accomplished [ATTACH]
It’s a mystery. The seller claims 2k It made the Tacoma pretty squirrely at 70mph banging the bump stomps on overpasses It should keep the...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Picking up my new tractor weight. It’s a block of cast iron with 3 point attachment. [ATTACH]
That is the perfect size clean forest black oak trunk right there. :yes:
The wheelbarrow tubs alone is a helluva score. The big box stores charge the same amount for replacement plastic tubs as a whole wheelbarrow. I’d...
I see where that flat metal between the top forks would really obstruct your view. I can stand up and see where my bottom forks are, but I don’t...
They pop up everywhere like Red Maple and Poplar. Most wild Cherry around here is 4-10”. I have an 8-10” in my backyard that needs to come down....
Stihl 201c. The long handle version 35cc or 261c 50cc I guess it depends on your definition of light.
Si, but the point is Liquidambar styraciflua is the same tree in Georgia, Wisconsin, Norway or Nicaragua.
Yes, Black Locust is called yellow locust, Short leaf pine is called Yellow Pine, Willow Oak is called Pin Oak, TOH is called Copel, …. Latin is...
That is a sweet load of cherry! I rarely get a biggun like that.
Cleanliness is next to Godliness. The sunflowers and corn remind of my youth on the Dakota prairie raking hay and feeding the cattle for no pay....
White Oak and Hickory yeah you know me [ATTACH]
If it’s been dead for a time it splits real easy.