I lied. To make you sad. It worked too.:p
I can definitely see the appeal in certain situations. I use my echo 2511p for trail maintenance on our property. A battery saw could replace it...
There is also the echo cs-362. Essentially a rear handle cs-355.
My most used saw. It rips but a 16" would be a bit much. I run a 12" but a 14" would be doable for sure.
What do you consider light weight? Is there a price range you wany to stay below? I have a few recommendations but they are all over the map on cost.
No mix oil arguments either. Lol
Man, I bet you wish you had a 241 to cut that up. I'm converting MINE to .325 soon. OEM Stihl Clutch drum will be here tomorrow. This way its...
Once its broken in are you doing a muffler mod?
Enjoy yourself bud.
I liked for his comedy at the end there. Lol
Very cool. I like vintage saws as much as I like modern saws.
Brilliantly put.
Thank you for this thoughtfully written post and the links. I'll be reading them thoroughly and saving them for a future conversation over this...
This is just one example out of a sea of them that reinforces my complete distrust in the "science is settled" climate worshiping crowd. [MEDIA]...
Nice. Some of the track loaders I've driven aren't much different than a dozer in ride quality. Supposedly the cat models have some form of...
Its the ride. Feels fast because of the jostling.
Real men have numb hands from vintage power saw... :rofl: :lol::cool::thumbs:
[ATTACH]
Thanks. They are different. Smoother than a non suspension mountain bike but heavier. Excellent in soft terrain.
One. Sold the red one after buying this for a $1500 profit after using it 5 years. It was just a bed in a box with heat and ac. 39" inside height....