Installing a new stove soon, it's in a ~8 x 8' alcove off the living room, with a ~6' opening (standard sliding glass door size). First I...
Does you traveling companion go hunting with you? Or is she staying home with mom?
burninating
Nice to see you stranger!!
:rofl: :lol:
I see the intention of the reward, but bummer kindness is lacking now. I see video clips of bad behavior (mean behavior) in schools from other...
Kiddo was awarded a t-shirt for an "act of kindness" at school. Quite proud of her :) Teachers were issuing the chrome books to students, kept...
:emptywallet:
I remember "Mum"
:yes:
Good to hear you're all doing okay. I lost two summer 2020, and also had a new pup like you. In the same order as you... This is the first time...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Might not be a bad idea to induce vomiting.
Is he okay? If so lol on ingesting dumb things. My family left at 5:30 3 mornings in a row, our dog was licking a pillow this morning when it...
Sorry, how are kids and mom and dad doing?
:picard:
LOL, pot is not legal here. For real though, could an edible help and how would I know how much to take?
We had an electric cattle wire for several years for our Brittany. It was around the bottom of our fence as she'd dig out, she went through once...
I was just responding to you and billb3 nailed it, the sound freaks me out. Nope, not listening to that youtube lol. Thank you very much for...
YIKES! Sorry to hear about the novocaine, I think my drill anxiety is from a childhood experience with incorrect or forgetting it all together...