FHC-ish word today!
Good morning, members. The dog's days of September are here. Pushing 90⁰ this afternoon and muggy. Ditto for the rest of the week. Yuk...
Corel here. Security hasn't been breached!
Pictures no bueno
Correct. Toasted a bit.
[ATTACH] There!
[ATTACH] Almost there
Veggies are on [ATTACH]
Helpers are always welcomed, no matter age or size!
I had a TSC gift card. I got a gallon $14.99. Not a great value but the gift card softened the hit. I don't go through too much over the course...
Oh yeah. It'll probably a Sam Adam's Porch Rocker, which has a citrus flavor, stronger then some care for. Me like!
Who is this, part deux. [MEDIA] Who uses bins with the plastic covers?
Do you ever charge more to those that can afford it, and, cut those others a price break?
I did that years ago. Had to replace pump. While well was down, a hose with a washing machine hose (2 female ends) made the connection. We...
A simple grilling later today. Burgers and veggies, with steamed corn on the cob. Grilled veggies will be, Potatoes Onion Zucchini Plum...
When sunny and I'm outside with no shade, on goes this hat. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] It has served me well over the years. The 360⁰ mesh for...
It's warmer up here at 70⁰, currently.
Good morning, members. An AC day. Upper 80's and muggy. I'll be out for a walk this morning.. I never fired up the grill yesterday....
That goes it to the shoulder wood or campfire wood categories.
Whilst in the wood moving state of mind, I emptied this rack and brought it up. [ATTACH] It's normally empty when not on the deck. But, I had...