I "need" this in my life. I'm seriously considering skipping past a Tecomech round grinder straight to a square. There is one saw Id sell to help...
[MEDIA] This...
Thats about right except my gun is holstered.
Exactly. My B.I.L. said they only charged him for the new shocks as they weren't part of the frame warranty. He wanted the new shocks while it was...
My wife has seen her place of employment have meetings.......to schedule meetings. Idiots.
I can't believe how many years they had that frame rust problem. My brother in law and nephew both have Tacos with Toyota replaced frames. It...
My deere GX335 does this when it needs a fuel filter if I've neglected to change it. Only runs with choke on and then dies. Can you drain it by...
Zero is my thoughts. Zero water.
I've purchased from Sawagain several times. No issues. My 2511 P came from them as nobody had one locally.
He sold his wheel barrows and wagons after getting it. Now that he's older and wore out I've tried to get him to get a small tractor with a loader...
My buddy has had one of these for years. He's selling it now because of bad knees n hips.
I like me some adult red rider wagons. Even if not red. :thumbs:
Because of all the spine surgeries I have had this is how I get away with a backpack blower. I can't stand to have even the smallest one on. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
The two "local" Blaine's farm and fleet stores regularly have Mystic all season bar oil on sale for $7.99. The sale used to be $6.99 so not to...
We have had our cabin rented for months now. Hopefully I'll be able to cut by then. I might have to bring a small saw. Oh wait, all my saws are...
Agreed. No flat rate pay either.
Nope. I really enjoyed it and decided not to do it fir my income. I got a factory job, learned how to weld and fabricate, and eventually tested...
I firmly believe that anyone, that isn't mentally or physically handicapped, can be whatever they want to be. It takes drive and work. This is why...
And there is nothing wrong with being a grunt either if that is what you want. I had no desire to be a business man or owner. I wanted to fix...