There’s beech trees down in Cape May? Outside of one’s planted in yards, I didn’t think we had them that far down in south Jersey.
I love mulberry as well.
It’s in the mail. If you’re asking if I make firewood shirtless, that would be a hard no! I do spend most afternoons in and around my pool...
100% correct and it’s a gift each continent passes onto every other continent. Invasive species are one of the biggest threats to biodiversity...
Yep that’s been floating around for a while and it demeans going to college just as much some people demean trades. There are a lot of great...
My guess is, as proud parents you and your wife have probably spoken about his academic success. If he did well in AP math and science, college...
Our last full day there. Got back home around 12:30am and was back with at firewood at 7am this. Cozumel is a place we will most definitely...
He lives in the wrong part of the state, albeit, there are many of those. I live in a much more rural area. Lots of woods and farmland around...
Haha just me being an idiot! And I do my best!
Shoot. Didn’t see that until I clicked on the picture!
Yes. I thought I replied to you in my other post but yes, great job!
Winner winner. I must say I’m very impressed! And apparently, it’s the only wood you can use to make authentic Jamaican jerked chicken.
I will take large trees and small women in even smaller bikinis!
Trees over bikinis is a stretch Brad!
I’m in Cozumel Mexico right now and still look at trees here like I’m going to cut them down and turn them into firewood. Here’s a tropical tree...
My dad was a machinist. At the time of his surgeries, he was a foreman of a 200,000 square foot shop. For each surgery, he worked in the morning,...
I’d imagine doctors recognize the symptoms right away and do physical therapy for it. The average guy ignores it until the problem is too bad for...
This is a welcome change. Too bad my son has baseball games today.
If that’s silver maple, I’m a millionaire.
Beech is some heavy stuff. Lots of btus!