I bet a cat would of got it off the roof or a shotgun…
X2 on the Solo, they are a solid low maintenance sprayer. I spent many a day spraying thistles & weds with one of those. I bought a cheaper one @...
My sister in law bought me these cigarillos for me in Germany. They definitely have a distinct aroma, I can’t quite place it. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol:
Your door gasket would be the most likely suspect for an air leak but cracks in the stove will let more air in. These things will make it...
Glad you saw that before it turned into a bad situation & could turn it into a positive learning experience.
Gentleman is a dealer in Florida that has a great reputation & puts this on OPE Forum when sales come up. [ATTACH]
I liked the Argentum better than the Reconquista
I am going to try this one tonight [ATTACH]
I really enjoyed this one, it had some obvious chocolate notes, a bit of spice & a mildly sweet finish. No cow pie flavor so it was all good :thumbs:
This one should be interesting, it’s the first one I can definitely smells like a cow pie out of the cellophane. [ATTACH]
:thumbs: :dex:
:thumbs: :salute:
I 2nd the sentiment
I remembered you posting about the one you had so I snagged a couple. I believe I will have one tonight.
I snagged some goodies on the way home today. I had the Laranja on the way home it was excellent. [ATTACH]
Having this one tonight [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Not yet
Well, there may already be one… :whistle:
Not in that direction anyway.