Because yer mean and stuff
Not a chainsaw or a picture but it might be of interest to other oddballs like me. https://photos.app.goo.gl/b36rWMmDSz9HNswT9 On its 3rd tank...
Maybe I want all of them
For a second there I thought I'd have to report you....
I asked first.
Well there that. :salute::rofl: :lol:
Any 241s hiding in there?
Poulan..... Husqvarna, same thing.....
The moon is soooo much closer to where you live.... :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
My 74 bronco had manual steering, manual transmission and non power 4 wheel drum brakes. I lifted it and put 33x12.50x15 tires on it and spool in...
This is a vid in case anyone was wondering.
That's the only saw my dad used for the 20 years we heated with wood.
We get the beefsteak false morels here. They are very poisonous.
Investigation of Illnesses: Morel Mushrooms (May 2023)
I guess the FDA just changed the rating on morel mushrooms to eat at own risk or some such thing. A bunch of people got really sick from eating...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/xkmfXiiebKhy6Zh38
I'm having fish tomorrow....
I'll wait for the invitation patiently...
Am I already in it? Lol
One of the squad is from my state.We need a pm....