Calm down, you don't need any more x girlfriends :whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
Hey, a big block needs lots of fuel, right?! :thumbs:
Meh...no big deal IMO...almost every carbureted motorcycle (dirtbike/ATV) ever made has an unfiltered/vented carb and tank...
I'd be surprised if you don't have a saw with a grub screw vent...
Ah, yes, you are right! :binoculars:
Wow, that's some serious stacking in the heat! You literally have a path worn in the yard! :thumbs: You have to be close to (past?) the culvert...
This ^ ^ ^
I seen a one on FBMP over the weekend for $2500, 89k miles, looked decent shape, but said it needed a head gasket. It was 4x4 too. Think it was a...
A kid down the road did that to his Ford Focus...hauls his dirt bike around in it all the time.
At first I thought those were logs...hmm, suddenly I need a ski lift! :rofl: :lol:
Well that sounds like a good idea....:picard:
You won! :thumbs:
X3...I don't think that one will ever cease to be funny!
Hold on, I'm reloading...:rootintootin: I might need some good groundhog and "chicken" recipes...:grizz: :D
Today was an odd day, and the grand finale was tonight...I came home from work and my wife asks if I was in the storage room recently, maybe...
At least you had one of the easiest bikes there is to get the rear wheel off of!
Nailed it. Shops buy valve stems in bulk...seems that most "normal" rubber valve stems run about $0.25 to $0.35 each when buying in bulk. So even...
That is at least twice the cost they should have been, even with lots of markup for the shop!
This might seem like a weird question, but do you weigh yourself at the same time/same way everyday? Like right after getting up, and always...
I like SM...just doesn't burn quite as long as sugar, still nice BTUs though, dries pretty quick too.