Free if you can hold yer breff long enough....
Umm.....use the Kraut juice as A jus dipping "sauce". Lol
I like the Frank's Bavarian style. I eat it cold right out of the can or cooked with hotdogs or sausage as mentioned.
I get what you're saying but I'd wager way more junk gets in the tank from people not cleaning off the cap and surrounding area before filling it.
I think its called Green Dragon
There is a LOT of saw nonsense on the YouTubes.....
It's one of my favorites,the 204. I like 20's in general. Imma small / fast cartridge type guy.
Very nice! I still might buy one of those Phoenix rifles in 204 or 20 VarTarg. I've been looking at Cooper on and off for several years.
I'm sure you will find something.
Ahh. Me not being a cigar guy snd knowing he is, I thought Id tag him when I saw this thread pop up on the new posts area. Lol
I'm surprised 41FanForLife isn't hanging out in here....
Sounds like my luck with Leupold except none were my doing. That said they were always fixed correctly the first time around. One, the power...
This Golden eagle is our first Vortex. It's on my wife's 22ppc competition rig. Not enough time on it to see if it holds up but the glass is...
I've looked through some Meopta scopes. They are nice.
How are the athlon scopes? I've not had the occasion to view one. I have scopes ranging from Taco / Simmons up to Nightforce Competition / Vortex...
Meh... been there done that with the green / yellow. Still have one left for now. Lol
Looks like you can still buy the Merthiolate.
You might be right. We had both but only got the fire stick. Never the other. No burn no cure....
You need the emoji that throws pennies...
I'll sell you one for 2 million dollars.