Unfortunately didn’t have time for pizza this trip. Did enjoy the westville music bowl tho. Excellent venue.
Isnt there an old saying about boiling a frog?
100%
Anybody hear about the hottest global temp record this week?
https://www.thepricer.org/tire-valve-stem-replacement-cost/ I guess I should charge more. I would not change a tire without doing the stem as...
Huh, inflation is real! I think I’d call or have someone else call and ask what they charge for lawnmower tire mount with new valve stem just to...
Maybe the clerk made a mistake? Did you ask why something that should cost a couple bucks at the most cost 12?
I always get a kick out of sheetz when we stop. Adult slushies with booze sold at gas stations on the side of the highway. Nobody just hops in the...
Been to the festival a couple times, good times! Look forward to attending again.
[ATTACH]
Will end up at Modern if we have time.
Thanks, original plan was at spend the day and catch a concert in the evening. Some stuff has come up and I’d be happy to just make the show but...
For the folks in the know about New Haven pies: Modern, Sally’s or Frank Pepe’s? Gonna be down there for a night in the coming week. Have had...
We should bring back the duel!
[ATTACH] Salvaged a Load of hemlock blocks headed for the dumpster. Even got the laborers to load it! Win!
[ATTACH] These guys know how to build a fire! Notice the pulley to pull the pallets up. Small town Independence Day celebration . Maybe Oldhippie...
This has been going on for a while now. We gotta use up the subsidized corn and soy somehow.
Maybe the aluminum body has something to do with it.
Your on the right track, had a coworker put bags on his f150 of similar vintage. He tows an enclosed car trailer with his POS drifter in it. Got...
spotted owl you guys don’t have boat ramps? Seems like a dumb question… buddy did a halibut charter in AK said they launched the boat with a...