Hold on, I'm reloading...:rootintootin: I might need some good groundhog and "chicken" recipes...:grizz: :D
Today was an odd day, and the grand finale was tonight...I came home from work and my wife asks if I was in the storage room recently, maybe...
At least you had one of the easiest bikes there is to get the rear wheel off of!
Nailed it. Shops buy valve stems in bulk...seems that most "normal" rubber valve stems run about $0.25 to $0.35 each when buying in bulk. So even...
That is at least twice the cost they should have been, even with lots of markup for the shop!
This might seem like a weird question, but do you weigh yourself at the same time/same way everyday? Like right after getting up, and always...
I like SM...just doesn't burn quite as long as sugar, still nice BTUs though, dries pretty quick too.
X2. Sugar bark looks a lil more along the lines of ash
Friendly bunch there, eh?!
I found out about that on the 10 pm news last night...the promotion ended at 6 pm though. The reporter was interviewing someone that was at the...
I've always thought it is weird that they named the colder country Greenland, and the warmer country Iceland... :picard: :loco: :crazy:
Not yet...our fireworks are Saturday night, hafta see if I can come up with the right materials by then...I think my brother has some "go juice"...
Had a pretty good day here...shot some groundhogs, got a few hours in on a custom splitter build, went to our local parade, then to friend's house...
Rats...found out about this after the fact! Sheetz slashes gas price by 50% to $1.776 per gallon. But only for one day | CNN Business
Good looking bike, love that color! Unless those forks are really bad, I'd leave them alone...polishing them up will turn into a major rabbit hole...
X2...next thing you know he'd have 5 acres under roof! :whistle: :thumbs:
I see $$$ just in hurricane ties...just use a short piece of 2x4, does just as well, at least for a shed that doesn't have to meet some code.
Live... [ATTACH]
Our local parade is today (huge!) then a carnival and a huge softball tournament all week, fireworks Saturday night...at which time we go from a...
Well said....happy 4th y'all! [ATTACH]