I went to a car show this morning. My humble apology for the blurred picture. You get the idea. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Not sure what...
[ATTACH]
Just a couple more.. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I went early to the annual Hyannis Car show. I'm not a car guy, but it's a nice walk as they close main street. Going early means you get to...
Good morning, members. And, Happy Father's Day! Should be a decent day. Chance of showers, upper 60's. Not sure where I'll find myself...
Took a rainy morning ride. Some of the backroad areas. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Found the $$ Marina. [ATTACH] Nearby I found this....
Congrats, T.Jeff Veal ! It'll have lots of opportunities to be outside!
Good morning, members. Rainy day ahead. Mid-60's. Hopefully, the rain will keep people indoors today. I've got some errands to run, and...
"They were biting earlier " They were ALWAYS biting earlier. Didn't see any.
I'm down in Hyannis, on Cape Cod for a few days. Nice day today. 80⁰f, hazy/smoky sky. Rain layer. At the Cape Cod Canal, looking northeast....
That seems like alot to ask of the 445. I've had one for a few years now. I enjoy using it, but with the 16" bar. If it works for you, then...
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. Mid-70's. Showers tonight. We are finished with our anti-viral meds. Both of us feeling fine. our...
Will do. Thanks! :thumbs:
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Showers yesterday brought in less humid air. Mid-70's later. We're both feeling better. Far less...
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. Mid-70's Showers later this afternoon, thunder possible. Domestic day. Laundry and some...
Looks like a nice place to stay for a night or two.
Gravity - #1!
Ahh.. the taming of the splits. I know that story!
That's going to mess up the stack's appearance. :cool: [ATTACH]
Yup. Mettalic taste while taking it. Yuk