[ATTACH] Adult Rose Chafer
Looks like what we called a rose bug growing up
Oh contrair my friend.....gas tax is basically paying to drive on the road.
Looks like someone spilled their ice cream sundae
I "need" an old tractor...
First time I've seen a sheet's was going to Duane's.
I noticed the somewhat unimpressed look. Guess how I can recognize that....
Nope. I'm good there. Lol
Yes. Mad to begin with. Now its whatever. It's not forever.
I was an angry one armed individual for a couple weeks. Now I'm not so much is all.
Good to know. Lol
Because brain damage....
Anyone have to give him the hineylicking maneuver? :rofl: :lol:
Nice. My exciting day begins with a doctor's appointment. Lol.
Morning peeps. Coffee time. 56° oot. Have a great day all.
That was the only saw I had for several years. Always started easily and had plenty of power for its size, once I opened up the muffler and...
I cannot imagine having this happen. That father will never be the same.
Someone to give him free parts is my guess....:D
I agree. And to top it off the bar is held on in such a way it makes the bar point down. Like a limp......well, you get the idea.
Thanks bud. I've reached the last stage of the grieving process. Exceptance. lol. My summer is shot and I'm at peace with it. Better times ahead.