I don’t believe I have had a Lionheart but I have sampled most of the other Ave Maria’s. They improve with age in my experience.
I snagged the at Leaf Brothers in Waukee on my way to Ogden to my grandsons t-ball game. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Interesting new series on CO CO Smoke-Along Series - CigarObsession - The best cigar review videos
Tonight’s stogie [ATTACH]
That sounds about like the review I gave them. Those are lawn mowing/odd job cigar, your not to disappointed if you set it down & forget about them.
I am liking it so far.
Having this one after I getting home from the grocery store. [ATTACH]
I had this one earlier while it was thinking about raining. I was unimpressed with the cigar & the amount of rain. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I took that route once with the semi, there was a lot of shifting climbing the east side but my legs weren’t burning like they were on the...
Most of my Ave Maria’s are going on resting for 1 year & I think they have improved immensely with time. I just about grabbed that cigar tonight...
Up by “Twister Hill”, I rode that route on RAGBRAI a few years ago. My son & his family live in Boone, I am headed up that way Thursday for a...
Welcome to FHC & the cigar thread. What part of Iowa are in ?
I have access to lots of dead standing Ash if you are needing some drier wood. It’s been dead 2-3 years. I have a few dead standing Elms also, the...
Trying out this one tonight [ATTACH]
Those are good cigars, I have a box of them. The label looked black in the picture, like this one. [ATTACH]
I had this one tonight [ATTACH]
I had this one courtesy of Jake from OPE Forum. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Is that the 1979 with gold foot band ?
There are a couple of gear drive Macs for sale on the OPE Forum
I haven’t had a bad one out of the Churchills I have. Sorry to hear about your bad luck with them.