savemoney Is it your wife's birthday today? If it is, wish her a Very Happy Birthday from us!
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Adam Meyer & BigRed96 & Birddogtg & Cindy & CoalCountryConvert & DaveUppsala & highland_hunter & John...
Morning all. Foggy this morning but it is burning off quickly. Another warm day in store for us. Shadow isn't too pleased. Yes, she wants to go...
thank you for the generous offer. I would like it for a desktop picture.
I really like the second picture
:drool: I love fresh peas.
Morning all. Overcast over the water, blue skies and sunshine back behind us over the land. It could get warm today. We must be one of the few...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Benelli777 & Brandon Massie & bstart123 & burnswod & Dan Marks & dennyf & edwad & Flyer & Hardwood Joe &...
Morning all. Clear and sunny this morning. Shadow got me up at 3:45 AM and I noticed that you could see light in the sky in the east. I forget...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Belda & bermudachris & Browntown32 & Caribou & drumbum & fagoyof273 & gaberelli & HJ Simpson & Icarus &...
Morning all. Dawn this morning was sunny and clear. A few clouds over the mountains on the mainland. We got a few sprinkles of rain yesterday....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Softwood [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Black Forest Firewood & Breandan & Karl Towsley & Keith Joslin & KEN-EVEL & Larry Presnell & LKN Cruiser &...
Morning all. Sunny today. Headed for a warmer week I think. Small rain cells wander through off and on. Typical spring/summer weather....
Congrats on the truck purchase TrinitySouth99 Now we need to see pictures what you can haul in that.
Hard to top buZZsaw BRAD in birthday greetings. Wishing Chud a Very Happy Birthday today [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 1idrod & Bruce Orttenburger & burtonbc1400 & Cantoo & Casey Fleehearty & Chris Frazier & Duramax1 &...
Morning all. We were supposed to get rain last night but I don't think it happened. Cloudy and sunny out today. No wind so far. Really low...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Paul bunion [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 257xp & BBY & Brad from York & Braeden & Brian Murphy & Brian Marvin & Cane pole & cecil_archer & Cliff...