LOL so I assume my guess of willow is correct?
Usually I just toss it in the mixed hardwood pile but I do like a good spark show in my fireplace so this will get burned at home.
Came across these two logs today and they decided to sprout sone leaves to help with ID. Lightweight, obviously junk wood in the big picture, but...
Found both of these today. Glad I found them with my eyes first!
Was painting the ground yellow while cutting today. Good ole barkless mulberry!
Although this wedge does t get used a lot (25-50 cords at best) it’s a 12yo machine.
Wow that’s an incredibly kind offer! I have never met you but you sir are a good man!! I dropped it off to my guy about an hour ago. He said he...
I am anticipating $75 -$100 but I haven't dropped it off yet. Was hoping to over the weekend but it just didn't happen.
I was curious about all of the pollen on mine as well but had the same experience as you which was my highest production day yet. Last Wednesday...
Calluses are free :)
Looks like Norway maple
AI can’t provide most services. In my area anyone who provides sone sort of service is as busy as they want to be.
Yep and my guy is very good and very reasonable but no fix is free.
Needs to be wood. No bark. No tiny scraps.
I don’t give up but the 4 way wedge did today. I have a good welder just a few miles down the street. It’s funny this wedge crapped out because...
Ended up with two bins of waste. Was able to salvage the rest.
LOL you beat me to it!
If they had so much rot there was little solid wood left between lobes, yes I used the maul. If it takes more than just a few swings, its quicker...
Plenty of clean wood if split properly but there will be more headed to the owb than I’d like.
No metal thankfully