[ATTACH]
That's about as true as it gets.
This guy is for sale on our local craigslist. He sure looks like he's got ahold of pot snacks. :faint::rofl: :lol:[ATTACH]
5 guys is our third go to behind the one above and another local called the Station bar and grill. I don't remember the last time I was at a BK or...
This is one of many reasons BK, McD's and pretty much most fast food Burger joints are not even on our radar.
So we just got back from our local favorite burger joint, Hamburger Mikey's. I took some pictures. That is the current burger of the month and his...
I'm definitely that too. Lol. Are we there yet......
Part of this ↑ is because she has some food restrictions and we are cheap. :D
My wife and I still do this. Heck, she packs us a lunch :stirpot: to drive to huskihl and back to drop off / pickup a saw. Under 3 hrs each way....
[MEDIA]