Truly shoulder season here. [ATTACH] I still have to empty that barrel full of ashes
Good morning, members. Decent warm day ahead. 80's later. A couple friends of Mrs MikeInMa's will be visiting over lunch. I'm putting...
Where does the FHC sticker go? Pallet is termite food.
The white dog is standing on the concrete pad where the port-o-john was, I think. I also think that scary pine tree, is in line with the head of...
Something like this? [MEDIA]
I hope your back is feeling better this morning.
Good morning, members. Mid-40's to start, clear. Mid-70's and sunny, later. A good morning to go for a walk. Then a bit of yard work. Be...
What? No 500mph?
I had to knock a bunch of dust and wood chips off this thread. When I was cleaning my saws a couple weeks ago, because of a YT video I watched,...
Takes me an hour to do the whole yard, if I'm not bagging the clippings. Maybe 15mins longer if bagging.
Good morning. Mid-40's and clear. Mid-60's later. A good morning for a walk....behind the lawn mower. Be safe Be healthy
If you have a place close to the foundation, they might survive up there. The Solomon seal is borderline invasive. They will take over a bed...
No sign here.....yet. The trees here got hit pretty hard a few years ago and many didn't survive. The bug population must have crashed at that...
Bleeding hearts are about at their biggest. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And an azalea [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The app says it's - [ATTACH] And some...
Glasir - nicely played. :tip:
Are you able to lower that tree (oak?) stump? A fair number of splits right there. Nice fire pit and grabber tool! Enjoy
Good morning, members. Overnight showers. Warmest morning yet. 56⁰ outside 68⁰ inside, with windows open overnight. Sunny day ahead, low...
Brad is more of a firewood entrepreneur.
They are doing fine, thanks! They are looking forward to their 70th wedding anniversary, at the end of May.
[ATTACH]