I think the max is on the order of 9 mb.
Didn’t say that in the least, BradlyBradford.:salute: Your wood score threads are also well loved. Build threads- especially shed threads are...
Nice start buZZsaw BRAD :salute: Everybody loves a shed thread. :handshake:
X2! Hope you have a great day slvrblkk :handshake:
Well done nailed_nailer! Make sure your hunny bunny keeps the silverware in the drawer or sink from here on out. :handshake:
You stinker, you… :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Looks like the link says it can be substituted for the support? [ATTACH]
Do it. But ya gotta wear a skirt when you’re in a tree… :whistle:
Good point. I have a rear flu exit so I’ll be looking at 3 elbows but might do the old double 45’s to offset the situation here, inside....
Great minds- I’ve been toying with this exact possibility. Some folks opt for a double set of 15° or 30° elbows, but those ain’t cheap. Plus you...
[ATTACH]
X2!!! :salute::salute::salute:
Gotta be cheaper to manufacture, IMO.
Ok. Was just wondering about an option to tantalize both the eyes and the nose… :yes:
Nice pics everybody! Tulips and daffodils are finished here. bogieb - why don’t you transplant or pot some in containers at the back porch?
So this is a proper above ground pool as opposed to a “pool in a box?”
Excellently crafted, sir same name! :handshake:
Get those kiddos on the mend so you can get some rest yourself- cottage cheese and Sriracha is waiting on you soon…
Yikes.
Added.