Hate when that happens
We have a similar forecast. There is a spot on my lawn I want to grade and replant. Looks like now is the time.
The dogs seem interested. Future FHC members?
35/74 lumber cutoffs
32/76 odds and ends
39/73 odds and ends
44/75 odds and ends
Names would be good
50/71 lumber cutoffs
42/74 lumber cutoffs
I use mine almost as much as my 460 Rancher.
37/70 Odds and ends stashed in the garage over the season
I have one and think it is a great no frills but reliable saw.
When I'm on a firewood binge I wear the same hoodie and jeans for several days in a row, hanging them in the garage. Before they are washed they...
Instead of a Black Forrest Cake maybe a Black Locust Cake?
We have 2 Walmarts within driving distance. One is on the outskirts of our largest urban area. The employees suck, the customers look like they...
45/70 odds and ends
I was cutting dead barkless elm on and off this winter at my neighbor's house. I would top off the rack on the porch sometimes as I was bringing...
And then check the 10 day forecast before doing anything.
50/76 odds and ends fire earlier is out now