yooperdave will appreciate this cigar review, especially the intro where he is describing the aroma. Lol. Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Double...
[ATTACH]
Had this one this evening it was pretty good but I prefer the Maduros [ATTACH]
I had this one this morning on a parts run. It wasn’t too bad on the first half but I tossed it just after the 1/2 way point. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :yes:
:salute: Glad you are making some progress on it. Are those Husqvarna handling it ok ?? :whistle:
I am having this Vegafina 52 now & they seem to provide some twang & flavor; they are one of my favorites. [ATTACH]
I had this Maduro Lot 23 this morning & a Lot 23 Sungrown after dinner. I have only had one Perdomo that I really thought I wanted to have again &...
It was pretty darn good, after doing a bit of reading about it I was expecting a bit of strength out of it but didn’t really seem to have any...
That’s quite a stick to have early in the morning.
I am trying this one this evening thanks to Jake from the OPE Forum. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
You aren’t quite right are you ??? Lol, good work. It looks & sounds like a gooder.
Wait, people collect those things….
Well, with those plates it could be numerous members here. Sandhillbilly Stephiedoll jtstromsburg I know there is a fella out around...
2 of the 3 tellers at the drive thru window at my bank know my account number… 1 is about to retire so a new gal looks it up or asks me every time...
I am burning this one tonight [ATTACH]
I started this one this afternoon & then tossed it out the window after a bit. It was unimpressive. [ATTACH]
Well, you are set up for awhile. That’s a nice selection. Enjoy.
That link doesn’t work.