Yeah I just figured that out after I posted...see edit.
Battery powered chainsaw Edit: oh wait...you are talking about corded saws? I have one...don't even know the brand...some elcheapo thing...it has...
I forgot about that one...it may have been the clear vent line that comes with regular lead acid (not maintenance free) batteries...it often does...
Its been done... [IMG]
Hey, they could have a side hustle rescuing dead EV's with that setup too! :handshake: :rofl: :lol: It's Red Green approved :yes:
A little here and a little there adds up! Seen that the "real feel" was up to 90 today... R I D I C U L O U S ! ! !
So you use it as a spacer/shim? Sorry, just trying to understand how a zip tie can be made to work here...oh wait, do you have a battery that has...
?
If we are doing math, its 8.329 lbs/gallon, at room temp. :D
That's some Git-r-dun right there, I tell you what!
Glad to hear you got it! :yes: You very well may be onto it here...sometimes the battery bolts can be too long for the height of the battery...
Wow, where did you find pics of that illegal assault saw?! ;) Oh, chain is on backwards too...:rofl: :lol:
X2! Call 'em Scotty (n Joe) Over-scheduled! ;)
100% true. I was referring to the power grid being flipped off, more so than just cars
Yup. Another issue in my mind is how easy it will be for "them" to just flip the switch off, whenever they feel like it...oh, none of your stuff...
Those aren't terrible, for what they are. I still have several (that I haven't used for a bit now) over the years they've cut a metric chit ton of...
Clothes and household stuff mainly. If you watch for the right sales/discounts you can get stuff at almost Walmart prices, but better quality.
Yes I looked up the specs on those a while back and they seem to use small engine and pumps...only thing I can think is they seem to cater to the...
I just cut up a blue spruce at work...it was doing fine, but was uprooted in one of the recent wind storms...I was surprised at the small root...
Yup, I stopped using mine and pretty soon they just stopped mailing me crap all the time...they still know my wife's address though, let me tell ya!